I have moved these to under the Projects Tab and edited them. Kez 13 Dec 18.
– Weed removal – sea spurge, asparagus fern, ragwort, fleabane, dolichos pea, briar rose and thistles.
– Removal of invasive vegetation from grasslands and old heathlands.
– Grass-tree monitoring for VNPA research project
– Hooded Plover count on Prom beaches.
– Survey of koala activity.
– Seed collection – banksia, hakea, eucalypt, acacia species and grasses.
– Propagation of over 15,000 plants in the FOTP Nursery.
– Revegetation planting around Tidal River, Loo-ern Track, Picnic Point and old quarry on Mt Oberon Road, Macalister Creek.
– Rubbish collection on beaches and roadsides.
– Clearing of Yanakie Cemetery.
– Spring clean of Information Centre at Tidal River.
– Track clearing and repairs – Tin Mine Cove, Tidal Overlook, Tidal River Camping area, Chinamans Beach, Sealers Cove, Refuge Cove, and Millers Landing Track.
– Clearing bush from the heritage building sites at Darby River.
– Construction and laying of slatting against erosion – Tidal Overlook and Waterloo Bay Tracks.
– Construction of viewing platform with wheel chair access at Telegraph Saddle car park.
– Construction of Vereker Outlook Track.
– Construction of nursery at Tidal River.
– Construction of campers’ shelter – Stockyard camping area.
– Obtaining grants for projects.
– Removal of painted signs on rocks at Refuge Cove.
– Assisting with orange bellied parrot count.
– Assisting with walker surveys.